Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ouchh & Sob Sob

OuchHieee! and SoB SOb..... Today just isn't my day. Like a rolling potato, I FELL all da way DoWn from the kFC staircase, ... T_T ...

My back was sOooO painful, and for once I felt as if it had dropped off and my body had become 2 seperate segments.

One second before, Blah blah blah, I was happily talking to Vincent while walking down the steps after the satisfying kFC meals we both had craved for since last night.

However, the next second,
'Ploom ploom ploom'
I slipped at one and there the disaster took place. With my lower back, I landed on 6 or 7 steps with the impact so big that blue-blacks are now everywhere, especially elbows. Vincent wanted to catch me badly, but failed miserably, for I was rolling down at a faster speed than he could run.

Everyone along the stairs were caught in shock. Oh well, who will expect seeing a rolling screaming potato at dinner time, right? Well, they were being kind enough to make way for me after I got up. For they probably thought I might want to go hospital immediately since I looked so miserable and almost going to burst into tears! But most probably, they will burst into great laughters afterwards. I just couldn't care less. For the pain at that moment was too great , and all I could think of is to have simply an Osim chair that could offer me great massage on the spot.

One thing for sure, I'm definitely having serious staircase phobia now. NExt time, I'm going to take only escalators. Huhuhu...my back, elbows, shoulder, legs and bum are feeling soOoo painful. I don't want to suffer from concussion, or nerve dislocation, or worst still spine damage that could paralyse me.... Please... God, pls bless me!

7 comments:

Adelynn said...

hahAHhahaha.... sorry, but it sounds too funny d...

how r u now? recovered from the shock d anot??

WhiteFox said...

Haha, thanks thanks. Me now alright already. But those blue blacks take a while more to disappear I guess. Hopefully it wun stuck there 4va.

Hehe, and meanwhile, am too shy to go back to that kFC again.

:p

~ xYz ~ said...

ouch...

moral of the story: look at the steps when coming down the stairs. =)

WhiteFox said...

XY: Hehe, I did watch the steps.

Actually, it was the sign of 'watch out for wet floor' got misplaced! I only realised it 2 days later that it was because of the cleaning detergent I fell.

Haiz... bad luck rite!

Anonymous said...

huh? u fell. hahahaa

Anonymous said...

oh no... opss hope u r ok by now...
*hugz*

WhiteFox said...

Hehe, since when the angelic chris become devilish? =)