Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another Day in Sg

Resuming life back to normal again isn't easy, especially when one is too used to the 'out of normal' one.

Are human emotionally weak beings, whom always lacking the courage to carry out decisions which was planned earlier? Being emotionally dependent on another person could be a double-edged sword. Despite its positive side of giving one the passion and courage to live on; perhaps when the time to seperate comes, it might cause one to be a coward to live life alone again, and simply forgetting how well or independently they could live before having this another person.

Will be staying in Sg for another day. Back home on Friday, although have been planning to go home on this Thurs since last week. See, one good example of 'not carried out-as planned-decision'!

Think I've already been spending quite alot here in Sg on shopping. Blame it all on the exchange rate that makes me go crazy! Really gotta get myself out from this money-sucking island asap!

Because....

When I saw shoes that cost SGD25, I will tell myself,
' C'mon la..this is only like wat, 8 pounds! for such a nice shoes, so cheap lo, can nv get such deal in UK!
Buy Only Lar!'

When I came across handbag tagged SGD 35 , I tell myself again,
' but this is only like...uhmm..less than 15 pounds for a bag wor, summore not a dull and plain one..even a Jane Norman plain bag cost 10 pounds wat...
Buy Only Lar!'

When I saw Giordano basic top with best buy price, 3 for SGD 36, here the devil speaks again,
' around 13 pounds for 3 pieces, quite ok rite?...summore basic tops leh, different colors are alwiz useful for clothes matching...
Buy Only Lar!'

etc...

Although I don't fancy branded stuffs and actually prefer mix and match styles, Haiz.. but how can I still had spent so much here? And now, I start to realise this well known proverbs, 'sedikit sedikit, lama lama reli boleh jadi bukit'!

'Buy Only Lar' is killing me! :o

1 comment:

Adelynn said...

hehe i can't convertla! the numbers here seem so big, and makes everything seem so expensive. I think it's better in spore, coz the figures are smaller rite? lucky u. =_=