Thursday, August 03, 2006

One fine morning

Think having siblings with too wide the age gap in between could be one big problem afterall. Seeing books ranging from primary to pre-u slowly accumulating in the house, while having no reason to throw them away is simply horrfying. And seems like my parents have started on collecting books for kindergarden&babies again... *Sigh*

Babies are indeed cute and lovely. Haven't really realise this till recently, when I actually spend more time at home looking at them. Sometimes, life is taking too fast the pace like a roller coaster event; ups and downs come too quickly and before I could realise anything, before I could actually say goodbye, it was all over. Spending some times at home precipitating feelings and thoughts before proceeding onto the next event is all I need.

Woke up particularly early this morning and saw two busybodies in the garden trying to imitate mummy. Haha :p
Just woke up. The small one still holding her barbie doll in hand from bed.

Yawning...Why is this stupid camera facing me? :p

Hey, you! Plucking flowers instead of un-weeding... Kacau only.

Nah, a present for you!!!

2 comments:

Adelynn said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your sisters so big d!!!! are they like the super hyperactive types??

WhiteFox said...

Haha, they are only hyperactive when my mum is out of their sights!

How's ur little bro?