Sunday, August 13, 2006

One day KL Trip

Went up this morning at 11. Too tired since couldn't sleep in the bus. PC fair in KL was really a big event. Bought altec lansing in da end. Hopefully it isn't too heavy to carry back to Edin.

Met Peipei in PC fair too. Was completely shocked by her new short haircut. She really has the courage. Gals with short hair are always confident with their features and themselves. Just like her, always take things in stride.

Think my hair indeed look messy and lifeless. Wanted to straighten and dye it since the first day I came back. Another delayed plan. Me being disorganised again. Perhaps it's me being too lazy and energyless, still reluctant to pull myself out from memories. Is it already time to move on?

Went a restaurant I used to go with the particular someone. Think we will never have the chance to sit down and have a meal together again. Can only send my best wishes from afar. Hope you have all the best you desire and remember to take care of yourself, alright? Smoke less, ok?

Haven't been to Sg Wang since last winter holidays. Bought only a top and a skirt. Wanted to get a pair of jeans but didn't see any suitable one. Some are nice, but they're either too tight, too lose, color not nice or cutting not good. Sometimes, it seems no point to buy something I don't favour that much, think I shouldn't accumulate anymore unworn pieces in my wardrobes again.

2 comments:

Adelynn said...

i bought a super compact edifier speakers. you might have seen it in the shop!! it's like white color remote control size....

WhiteFox said...

Weeeeiiii, where've u been? Haven't seen u in hundred yrs dY!~

Is it the one with 5 speakers & a subwoofer? If yesh, I think PeiPei bought that one too. =) And u know waaat, I think the altec I bought isn't as good as I expected, without subwoofer reli can make big difference! =(