Thursday, October 18, 2007

Remission

I should be sleeping by now...

have to wake up early tomorrow for operation theatre. By early, I mean 6.45am! Madness!

It feels awful seeing your own self not being someone that you should be. Self-dislike. Portfolio deadline is coming close. I happily sit around wasting time doing nonsense. Lectures notes mount up since the first day of Locomotor, despite already promised to myself for umpteenth times that I would sit down and read them, till today they are still virginly untouched. Patients come and go everyday in clinic and I thought I will come back and read about their conditions, but guess what? I didn't. Can't seems to put myself back into complete pieces to start working again, running away from work seems to be the best of what I can do atm. Something must be wrong with me.

On the other hand, my new found friend is leaving tomorrow.

Gonna miss Eve's company although it was just for a week or more we know each other. Finally someone can go Jane Norman with me, walk to Princes St and check out Topshop latest on-sales items, hop around beauty counters look out for best skincare products with extreme patience, entertain my impulsive thoughts... et al et al.

Since her train is in next morning,

So we bring her to Rainbow Arch, and feed her with good food before she leave tomorrow.

Matthew took all the food in a plate for himself. See, I told him off...

After dinner, we happily took a picture together.


note: see how ugly I look in those pictures? It means, I need to get more sleep.

I'm off to bed, 2.30 am already.

Good night, world.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xiao xin la bi !!!!!
tis december u must bring him back together v bear.

~~~~

oh my god, so many food !!!!
KTT dun hav food like tis !!!
wuwuuw.... i oso wan to eat !!!! keep some for me har...hahah