Monday, October 15, 2007

Random thoughts

This is not a productive weekend at all, in fact this entire week. Guilty.

Haiz, forget about that.

Today, came by a friend's blog and the first picture that came into eyes was a sunset view from plane and what follow next is her Spain pictures. Aiyoh, Nice larr! I want to travel too! Be it Paris, Spain, Portugal, Prague, or Switzerland. Just give me a ticket, and I will pack and go.

Go in winter ? Hmm.. nono. Going home anyway.

Then Easter? Oh yes!

I want to walk in the path of ancient Greece, then watch Turkish belly dance with pipe musics playing in the background, after that immense myself into the baroque architectures at Prague....

I'm so greedy.

Hehe. Thinking about travelling again makes me happy. Can't wait till the next holidays!

Okayy. Times up. Back to portfolio case writing.

1 comment:

Adelynn said...

Barcelona is a must go!