Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Dearie!





Finally, my blur Piyo Queen turns 21. :p

How does becoming an adult feel like? Tell me soon k.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, someone is going to graduate soon next year. Hehe, I shall now start to think up what to eat for the big treat you gonna give after getting your first pay! Can't believe you eventually chose to be an accountant and me, a doctor. I still remember when we were like 13 or 14 yrs old, I always wanted to be a business woman and you, were so inspired becoming a gynae. Time really flies eH!~

Everything was once new and exciting, and I bet there still are, but not the same anymore as how we would had perceived last time. So many things happened over years and together we went through uncountable ups and downs. Thaanks a lot for being there all the while. There are certain things we just understood over time, and there are also things we learnt through the hard way. And you know what, I actually admire you a lot for your confidence, rational mind, cuteness, enthusiasm, kindness and thoughtfulness.

Dearie ar, you have been living 21 years of beautiful life and there are a lot more ahead awaiting ya. And I would like to give you my best wishes in your future undertakings. Miss & love ya SooOoOo muCh.

No comments: