Friday, October 13, 2006

Sneaker

Today is gladdening. Nothing out-of-routine happened. A pair of sneaker simply makes me feel good.


Am glad that I finally got something I'd always wanted. Another pair of green shoes. =D Can't believe I'm so into green these days after green duvet cover & pillowcase.

Am glad that I can stop worrying about falling down on slippery streets. For all you know, Edinburgh rains often and I'm clumsy.

Am glad I can stop thinking of getting my heel's soles stucked in between bricks and where to get worn out heel's soles rubber replaced. Many roads here, instead of cements, are laid with bricks.

Am glad that my jeans bottom can stop rubbing against the ground. Mummy isn't here to sew it for me and by paying 10pounds for the shop to do so, I would rather take 70 ringgit to buy a new one back home.

Am glad that every morning I can stay longer in bed since running to lectures no longer a problem

Can't recall when was the last time I wear a sneaker after high school days but all I know is I feel like walking everywhere now!

Weekend comes finally, but don't think I'll have much time to rest.

No comments: