Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello Saigon!

The 4 weeks elective in Lion city had ended so quickly. went back to muar on Friday, played with the two lil girls and spent some time seeing parents on Sat, and now before I realise, i'm here in Ho Chi Minh already.


Thankfully suz is here with me. this girl read the departure time wrongly and I almost had to come here by myself! >.<
Although today has been tiring, but I'm totally excited about it!
must be the feeling of adventurous and exploring a city totally on our own that makes me so excited.


at the moment, i'm still in a holiday mood and has definitely not quite convinced that this city is going to be home for the coming month. i guess that's the reason why i'm still kind of excited about it at the moment happily being a tourist. wonder what would i feel about this place a mth later as so many things would have change by then for sure. even mtas will be completed here too and the thing is, the real deal starts TMR!

Tomorrow we are also going to check out the Cho Ray Hospital early in the morning. so i'm going to have an early night.


goodnight world.

1 comment:

Amazing Love said...

I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
Patek Philippe replica