Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hello 2009!

hi everyone and happy new year! So another year has passed. and Hurray! I survived Christmas holidays here, for the first time without actually going home. Luckily, it wasn't that awful afterall; on the other hand, I still missed the boxing day and the opportunities seeing shoppers go crazy in town. Only till next year. But christmas in Tignes was awesome! Somehow the western new year never mean much to me as would the chinese new year, and as much as i remembered, my new year eve was spent in a totally unglam way, coughing my lungs out and blowing my nose all the way from last year to this year. Post-ski flu!

Hmmm... So, this year CNY I'm not going home again, despite this very much looking forward 'cny-coincide hols' in year 4 since year 1. Veyr much because of the money saving scheme, for........

SIS IS COMING IN MARCH TO VISIT!!!

Finally someone from home is coming to pay me a visit!

and to make sure i play a good host, there are a few plans lying in my head already, umm... probably a roadtrip to highlands, could do a visit to london (guess what, the last time I went london was 2 years ago! i'm praying hard i don't have to get my way lost!), and might be eating out in a few dining places in the Burgh that I liked alot, and also i musn't forget to make her do my housechores and do tesco groceries for me. Sis, if you're reading this, you'll know what to expect from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa...you purposely put the nicest photo of your sis

WhiteFox said...

ha! that was the last time i took a picture of her dy. but i heard she still eat as much as before. not much difference.