Monday, July 28, 2008

'Let it be' is a wisdom...

Mood is like the craziest thing human has. One moment, you can be so down, but the next moment, you can simply turn things upside down and be on top of the world again. It seems that we almost certainly cannot choose what to happen next, we can however decide what we want to feel about it. So at the end of the day, being happy or feeling miserable is again, up to our own choice.

I remember someone said before, if you have a problem that is solve-able, then go ahead and think about it and sort it out. But if it cannot be solved atm, well... no point worrying or thinking too much about it, afterall if you can't think of a solution now, there probably isn't any solution available too. So.. no point worrying. I guess it's more of, when the right time comes, you will know what is the right thing to do. well.. so i better remind myself again, worrying is probably just a waste of time! StoP worryinG lah!

.
.
.

Neuro is in its 2nd week now.

some dry jokes for you, i duno if u find them funny, but I certainly do.

in psychiatric ward, we often say, this patient is mental.

but in neuro ward, they often say, this patient is FRONTAL, well... this one, OCCIPITAL... oh that one! she's temporal.

hahahhaa!

im still pretty clueless about how to do a full neuro exam, how to take a history, how to find my tutor who's forever rooting in the theatre yada yada... just to show how lost i'm. nonetheless, me still enjoying every bits of it. funny right? ;)

somehow my ears are better tuned for the scottish accents now. somehow whatever patients say seems to make more sense. and somehow the whole clinical settings with wards and doctors isn't as daunting and depressing as before. good change! i likey!

oh! another random fact, if you happen to watch today's tv programme about sandwiches, I bet you prolly would think twice next time you want to eat a sandwich bought from store.

in this sandwich producing factory, a worker was short of a piece of bread and couldn't find anymore bread to pack up the sandwich, so she turned to her supervisor to ask if they could open a new pack. then, the supervisor just se-lamba went to the bin and digged up a piece of thrown away bread and handed it to the worker and said, "next time shudnt waste like this...."

eeeW!
stephen chow movie meh?

maybe i should turn my morning alarm 10 mins earlier so that I can make myself a sandwich for lunch just before going to wards.

2 comments:

Janice Ong said...

"if you can't think of a solution now, there probably isn't any solution available" --> what a nice phrase.

I love those words in 'green'? (hope that i'm not color blind) In a way, I got motivated too. Thanks :)

'Let it be' is a wisdom. Maybe I should instil this into my life too.

WhiteFox said...

Janice: haha, they are green i guess..i oso duno wat color is that. u aren't color blind la!