Sunday, April 13, 2008

Term starts once again

Laundries put into washing machines, clothes hanged into wardrobe,

nails cut, study table tidied up.....

.........signs that things are going to start afresh SOON!~~

Holidays has officially come to an end! 9 days trip away was a happy experience! BIG thanks to those that kept me in company, you know who you are. =D Familiarity definitely breeds depression. By getting away, world seems so big suddenly, okay, this might sound very cliche. But if u live in Edinburgh, I suppose you know what it means.


Boy arranging his collections. A random shot from Sunday park in Madrid.

although what ensued after the trip was nothing less than absolute boredom with almost zero human contacts for a week or more and basically Crunchyroll kept me alive. Pathetic right? That's life overseas. in case you thought life here must have been so colorful based on the holidays pics. Actually, those were only the 9-10 days out of the 365 lah!~


Sometimes, I wish I'm a kid again.
~taken by a friend in Aus when he was jogging in a park.

ok lah, shouldn't sound so emo at the verge of starting a new term tomorrow. =D Apparently 'that which does not kill us makes us stronger.' ~ Nietzsche said. Our emotions are the only all time big killer. 'Choices are always up to us and we choose how we feel most of the time.' ~ my philosophical housemate said.

again by that Aus friend before his Psychiatry exams, Delirium in background.

So, tomorrow is a NEW start! 4 more weeks to Portfolio stress, 6 more weeks to end-of-module exam, 7 more weeks to final OSCE and OSCA, 8 more weeks to home, and what's more, 10 more weeks to diving in Sipadan!!!

that explains why I got so bankrupt after the recent Spain trip, hehe.



Get going, go gO GO!

you hear the battle drum already?



p/s: Madrid post will be up soon, hopefully, if the GI-module tutor I'm meeting tomorrow isn't too hardcore. =)

6 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

omg the kid arranging his toys is so cuuuuuute!! XD

and ur aussie friend's pics are amazing!

WhiteFox said...

XY: hehe,i know! the moment i saw him quickly i took his pic without his parents notice =P

oh ya, that aussie fren saw ur comment and asked me 2 say thank you! hehe.

zhiyuan said...

not sure about life staying oversea. but from what you said, it sounded so... colorless when its holiday in edinburgh... maybe there are more places to explore?

Anonymous said...

OI!!!! tell u one thing...
My fren just read your blog and he said your blog is very great and wonderful...

He still plan to read finish all your posts.

Gosh!...I really feel like fainting..Wondering why he will say that your blog is nice....

I think when you read this you must be very very very very happy....

WhiteFox said...

Zhiyuan: Oh, not really that bad la. Just that travel needs money and usually after coming back from trip, will always try to stay at home as much as possible to avoid spending again. thats why.

BB: OH? is it? thank you thank you. Is it your rice-bowl guy?

oh wait wait, you remind me of smth else, how did he gain access to my blog at the 1st place? how dare you!

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo... when i was viewing ur blog in the library, he stopped by seeing what i did.. then he too read together with me lor. he read abit, realised that ur blog is quite nice and he asked me whether he can read all your post onot... Then i remmebered you always mengalu-alukan my friends to read your blog, so I mah let him read finish lor.HAha...you should be happy with it.