Sunday, January 06, 2008

Packing...

I'm leaving again tomorrow, back to Edin the boring lovely city.

Go back have to pack luggage.

I thought this afternoon is time to start packing. But then, when I was about to start, only I realised there is nothing for me to pack. Alamak! spent the whole holiday didn't buy any stuffs yet.

Time for Giant the hypermarket.....

Wah, that place, really filled with ppl. Red colors and CNY musics everywhere. Walk walk walk, see all new year stuffs only.

End up,

Bought lotsa dried mee to solve my 'noon-alwiz-duno-wat-to-eat' dilemma.

Really nothing to put in already.

... and you've gone back, leaving me pretty moodless now.

When tomorrow comes, things will resume back to normal again. You are back into your 9-5 position again. Whereas, me returning to the '7 weeks one exam' cycles again. Yes, talking about it, another 2 weeks more to my next module exams. This time Cardio stuffs, stuffs I used to have lotsa interest with, but now aiyo, can't remember alot d... ish!

I'm just ranting my evening off writing senseless post to fill up the sudden emptiness. How time flies! 3 and a half weeks ago, it was the long awaited hols; and now, it's time to say goodbye again looking forward to the next holiday.

9pm now, you probably reach back home already. Take care there. Hope you like the apples. =) =) =)


No comments: