Wednesday, January 16, 2008

davidson O' davidson

Davidson's Principle & Practice of Medicine is definitely a thought-provoking book. For that I don't mean constructive thoughts, like teaching me how to treat patient with chest pain nor to handle a heart attack. Instead, they command my body to...

ogle at hot guys


laugh at stupid jokes


game


and also disturbing people...

This evening, when I was staring at Davidson blankly, the idea of flying back during Easter strike me. haha. And so responsively my mind start operating at its top speed, processing on data like,

*monologue*

'okayy, so now what shall we do? yah, buy a ticket, ok. then we need to check when is ur dear godfather putting in money. =)

next next, how bout hols, when are they starting?

hmm... seems like late march. OH march!! that's like 2 months away. haha. so quick. but good... will be seeing you in airport very soon! hehez.

oh wait, how bout mum and dad? how shall I tell them? our med school is giving us an earlier holiday so I decided to come home early?
nonono, that won't do.

Or....or... or... i should just forget about telling them? sneaking quietly back into msia? ooouuuu...notti gal... '


haha. see. how thought-provoking it was. I'm getting quite excited by the whole idea. ^_^ seems like my daydreaming skills has grown better these days... enuff enuff. BACK TO STUDY!

ps: At times, I find it so difficult to tell no matter how badly I wanted to. Something that might already been known by ur whole world, are still doubtlessly best to be left unknown to both of ur closest persons --- parents. How ironic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.