Sunday, January 13, 2008

Post-Grey Syndrome

I was watching Grey's Anatomy properly, for the very first time. It was actually the seasons 3 finale!... And I saw Burke's wedding vow, soooo touching. I thought the scene was familiar and I could vaguely remember I first saw it from someone's blog. That's adelynn's i think. Well, the scene didn't make much sense last time but now, I'm so in love wiht it! So I went to her site, months by months, browsing thru her archieves and finally found it! =)

At the same time, something from her blog inspired me. It left me wondering wouldn't it be nice to have a brief history of yourself and one day you can look back and see how things change with time? Feelings and thoughts are the fastest changing things in mind and there're always the hardest to catch.
.
.
.
.
I thought I want to write down things that I'm now having in mind, about you. so that, if one day I'm too angry to remember, too arrogant to reminisce, or too ego to let go of my pride... there's always something here to gently remind me of how nice you used to be treating me...
There were little moments when...

you drove all the way up to the airport right after your work and pick me from a 24 hours long-haul flight and guess what, I was very excited! to see you again after 3 months of seperation.


you handed me birthday present even though it was supposed to be a month ago, just because we can't celebrate together, and... I was delighted for it's just so not like you, to actually care this much.


you agreed to drive 6 hours to bring my sick grandma home when you were already so exhausted from work simply because I asked you for a favour. Your kindness touched me, very much indeed.


you appreciated my efforts when I tried to cook you a meal and even though things didn't turn out that well.
Cooking using fire on stove just isn't the same as cooking on a hot plate I guess. Hmm.


you apologized after a quarrel, even though I was the one in wrong to not understand your situation - being caught in between your friends and me.


you gave in and made every effort to put the smile back onto my face again, even though it has to do with changing your habits and lifestyles. Although I didn't tell you in face but, I really appreciate that and you know what, it's ok to not do so, isn't loving someone all about loving him as he is?


you looked cute, especially in your sleepy face... like a little puppy. =).


when I confessed my mistake of which I was too wrong in doing, instead of blaming, you said, 'it's alright dear, we all made mistakes. it's really alright. =)' You made me broke down in tears. Touched by your forgiveness for my ignorance and stupidity, on christmas eve, you stole my heart.

you wished me merry christmas with a kiss when the clock struck 12.


when I was bombarding you non-stop with my thousand and one questions, you ignored all of them and held me tight in your arms, so tight that it cleared up all my doubts and make me want to lean on you like this, forever.


you unhesitatingly promised to get a computer & internet to go online to save me on spending money calling you, after I mentioned JPA money crisis; even though it could mean quite a burden to you financially at the moment. I know how difficult it is for you. To many, going online or having a computer might not a big deal, but I understand how far you'd come to reach this point. thanks.


you said it straightforwardly to let me take your new laptop if I like it. you don't mind using my old one. Dear, do you know how touched I was at that point?


you actually felt jealous and thought of the possibilities of losing your gf when someone else was treating her too nicely. hey, you are really cute for such moments if you haven't realised.

I'm really tired now. Time to go to bed and leave all the cardio stuffs for tmr, even it means leaving 4/5 of the book for the rest of 4 days before exams. So much of me being a slacker.

p/s: Considering this blog isn't known to many, but somehow I feel weird about leaving all these stuffs here openly for whoever passerby to read. hmm...locking it up might be an option to make me feel comfortable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

grey's anatomy really sets the mood for love! even for single people like myself hahaa. :D just 2 episodes, and look what it's done to u hehe. have you told *him* all this?

WhiteFox said...

ahaha, then you should get a lover! let me see who's around tat might be ur candidate.. *sniff sniff*