Monday, June 01, 2009

Viva la Vida



Exam was over 2 days ago. and just a few hours after the last paper, I felt a sense of lost, a feeling of aimlessness not knowing what to do next. I guess it must be a big change, from the past few weeks, when everyday was planned ahead on things that I should be studying and learning to now, when every minute seems to be a little bit empty, it must be a transitional period for things to slow down back to its original pace again.

Although sometimes I might have ranted a lil bit more on my blog and complained to others about my life my studies my boredom my relationship, however, I would still say that I am very grateful with what I've been given, at this point of life. These two days when I actually have a chance to sit down to listen to my heart again, to have a look at everything around me, to tidy up my room and discovering a few lil gems lying around the corners, they just seems very beautiful. The people, the flat, the city, the love, the life... that sometimes bcoz of my temper my tantrum my mood swing, I failed to notice their true charm.

Summer is here finally, after such a long wait. a season of sun, sandals, meadows, picnics, and freshness in the air. i'm heading home in a week's time. i can't wait to see how big that two little babies have grown up to, can't wait to meet my parents again, can't wait to enjoy another side of myself, but at the same time a lil bit heavy hearted to leave my Roundy behind. Like i said, i'm still very grateful with my life. knowing that 4th year has officially ended, an important chapter in life has come to an end, whilst another side of life is going to begin, back in my home sweet home. isn't life just beautiful? peepz, enjoy ur summer! they say it's going to be the driest and hottest. oh well, thats what i seems to be hearing every year. but anyway, i'm so going to enjoy mine... n hopefully u too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We aim by providing solid products as well as services To clients by a global basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Triacetin[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly used as a foodstuffs additive, as instance a warm or hot environment a solvent on flavourings, and as its humectant function, using E number E1518 and also Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Triacetin[/url] is as well a component on casting liquor using TG and a warm or hot environment an excipient on pharmaceutical offerings where it is frequented as a humectant, a plasticizer, and as a solvent

Unknown said...

veiw..
shopall49.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

you looks a chinese girl, http://playerhot.com/index.php