Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Contemplation

I might looked tough on the surface yet ironically, I'm actually an ostrich person deep down.

Whenever there are serious things, I'm always the kind of person that hides her head under the sand and quietly pray that things will get solved by itself. Not a very good attitude i know.

I always look up to people who can face issues bravely, take things in stride, walk through storm with all the true feelings and steadily claim victory or declare failure at the end. I'm seldom someone like that. I'm too much a coward.

Do no harm, something we were told since young. How do one find their courage when they know what they are going to do will bring harm to others?

Growing up seems never easy, often with no pain, there won't be gain. Right and wrong, good and bad seems like two different things. Something might seems like a bad thing to do, but it could be the right thing to do. I'm kind of confused actually.

On one hand, I hate myself being this ostrich, being someone so selfish and unconsiderate. On the other hand, where do I find the courage?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is all about choices.. just make agd one that ya have most confidenc ya wun look backn regret. tat'll be a one! cheer uP!!

fishtail said...

The courage, whitefoxy, is found within yourself :) It's there; it's just waiting to be tapped.

WhiteFox said...

piyo: thanks thanks. thanks for the card too. havent see u nowadays to say thanks directly. but that's very nice of u!

fishtail: thanks! sure, im sure courage is alwiz from within, it just take some times to surface. how r u btw? hope everything goes well for u.

Anonymous said...

u get courage from doing what u think is right...at least thats hw i feel

Unknown said...

innerflame: but right thing might not always be a good thing to do