Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Grrrrrrr!!!



Yahoomail used to be part of my daily routine. Everyday I come home from hospital, this is the first website I check once the laptop is on.

Yet, 2 weeks ago, it decided to go mad. First, I could log in, but strangely I couldn't access the emails. and this is what they said 2 weeks ago,

"There was a problem accessing your account. Please try again in a moment. code 2"

So I decided to give it a wait, since they said it was just for a moment.

1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, day comes day goes, today is already the 14th day! It's still the same problem. I'd emailed yahoo support with the hope that they will probably fix this problem. Yet, the replies I got were nothing other than some auto-response emails. frustrated or not you say! like hello! how can the account just goes mad on its own and for god's sake, there're so many important emails locked inside and it is my only email address for almost all official matters.

Grrrr!!!!

Apparently search from the google yielded numerous similiar complaints and yahoo seems to never respond to them. Problem of this sort seems to happen randomly, more n more ppl are having troubles from it. Many people eventually decided to leave them for good, which is what i'm doing now, get a new email account from Gmail, forget about yahoo.

So morale of the story, if you have a yahoo mail account, it is probably sensible to set up a forwarding option to another mail account you can probably trust, so that if one day this misfortune befall upon you, there's still a backup and you won't be losing all the important mails at one go.

so, no more central_sy@yahoo.com, all future mails should go to shiying.hey@gmail.com.


(wuhuhu... my central_sy, i wan it back...)

No comments: