Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ahead, the uncertainties

One month is up, time to pack up and leave again.

Time pass too quick, especially when moods go up and down dramatically like a roller coaster. With the packing and leaving, it makes me feel like a tornado. Swept and destroyed when I came home and now, leaving behind many things in mess before the departure. Life. Makes me hate myself sometimes.

Gotta admit it's the emo-ing right now. Looking back at what happened a week ago in the previous post, things had calmed down a lot since. No, I didn't stay silence throughout. It wasn't easy, even for the first two days. Each times I stole a glimpse at my parents' faces, they looked old and aged. Can't bring myself to hate them, especially they're whom I care so much for and have been taking good care of me for the past 23 years. Conscience blamed me badly.

Life goes on. Scars will heal. Only that it takes time. Thanks for all the concerns. Yah, I feel better now. Actually my parents are still not informed of him yet officially. I didn't tell them anything to bring on the earthquake last week. They were merely speculating and made an early warning. Yup, so it makes things even harder to be brought onto the surface now. But anyway, am not telling yet. At least not when things are so complicated and anger-provoking like now. Perhaps the next holidays - the coming winter or the next summer, see how la.

Leaving is boring. Bah. Can't seems to get enough of everything,

the food,

the companies,

the baby gals,

the homely feel,

and the you. People always say, no separation means no reunion. Nothing is permanent or constant, Buddha said too. Ignore me, I'm just comforting myself and bringing my mind back to the reality and stop living in denial. It's leaving again tomorrow!

Even Roundy and Skinny said they want to kick me into the ocean and let me swim back to Edinburgh by myself after I told them I'm leaving tomorrow. They were somehow frustrated with me and both came up with that solution. hmmm. How can I not miss you my little gals, I'm gonna miss u all... so much so much!

Sun is up dy.... mmmm, manage to stay awake for the night and hopefully can get to sleep soundly on the plane later tonight so I could save the times for adjusting the jetlag problem. For right after I arrive in the burgh on Monday morning, the evening itself will be packing time again to leave for the Borders General Hospital. Gonna camp there for 3 weeks without internet connection but only poor phone reception. Ok, this is new - technology abstinence. Meanwhile I'm worry of living all alone suddenly which is gonna be a big change from the homely home here at the same time excited to find out whats offered there. =) hopefully the GP attachment is good~!

take care everyone, MIA for a week before the weekend comes, and I can return to the Burgh again from the Borders. wish me luck !~ 4th year is starting! =)



----------------
Now playing: Josh Groban - Vincent Stary Stary Night
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Janice Ong said...

Are you the one in blue? You look pretty.

Btw, wish you best of luck in the coming days. Wouldn't want to see you struggle in life. For you're sad, I'm sad too. And yea, life goes on.

WhiteFox said...

Janice: Thanks. Yeah, life goes on, all the best for you too. May you be happy and cheerful always!~

Ang Choon Seong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adelynn said...

ur sister's face shape exactly the same as yours!!

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: that's wat eveyrbody says leh, she's the one that looks like me, the other one looks like my 2nd sis.