Saturday, May 26, 2007

DONE!

When the last bell in the osce station rang, yippieeee.... I'm done!

So soon, second year ended just like that. And for some reason, I have the impression that I'm still a fresher here. How can time stays still in my mind?

On yesterday, was told that results will be out NEXT friday! Why so fast? On that day, I'll be on the plane flying back to Malaysia. Hopefully I won't be worrying too much on the plane and hopefully, I wouldn't have to immediately book another flight back to resit.

Before exams, there're thousand and one things on my to-do-list. But after exams finish, suddenly I don't know what to do, and don't feel like doing anything.Is it true that things always seems much more interesting when we can't get to do it? In 2 days time, due to the super fast speed of emule, had prison break season 1&2 downloaded. I thought I'll watch it 24/7 after exams. But not at all. In fact, even feel sick having to face the computer again.

Anyway, going to visit Fort William later and Stonehaven tomorrow. Haven't pack bag, last minute as usual. See everyone soon, and all the best to those still having exams. Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care lah...
come back fast lah...