Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back, AgaiN!~

Just realised I haven't been updating my blog for quite some times already. Didn't wanted to abandon it intentionally, but particularly find nothing to put in here ever since....

Have been back here for 2 weeks already. Life is just as normal as last year. Moved into new flat and yeah, it's sort of nice, at least better than last year's. Stay with 2 Malaysians, of whom I live with for almost 24/7, since we are classmates too. Not too much of privacy anymore. Guess I'm just so scorpio that I love privacy so much to the extend that sometimes I don't seems to mind living in solitude.

Lots of freshers here this year including the juniors and transferred students, many chinese too. Can't seems to find the right mood to mingle around. Just don't really like going to certain events whereby you are supposed to introduce yourself and know more people and after that, don't really remember who is who.

Oh well, think I have just complained too much. On a happier note, in fact living in a sort of permanent flat with no worries of shifting house again for the next 4 years is rather good for I can actually buy lots of stuffs I like to decorate my room. Hehe. Bought a green-blue-purple theme for my room and haha, I've now got a summer in my room during winter, and I'm planning to put up a winter in my room during spring time. =) I know it sounds a bit stupid but nowadays, I seems to find my own entertainment in decorating household. And because of that, Jenn was telling me I'm becoming more and more housewifey, hmmm..... =p

Life really gotta moves on, and my life moves on here in Edinburgh, with daily joys and sorrows, yet without the one I would like to share all these with anymore. How are you recently?

No comments: