Wednesday, July 11, 2007

If all you do is...

come back, be nice, be sweet,

and

leave once again....

I wish I'd never met you then.

I guess, my worst nightmare and the last thing I would want to see, during this summer back home had come real. A month ago, it was a reluctant heart to leave Edinburgh to come home for the fear of seeing the worst nightmare to repeat. However, after all the comforts and consoles from Edin's people, I came back, and most importantly, with a cheerful and carefree heart all ready to enjoy this LAST long summer break.

Then a month later, which is now, haiz. What else can I say. Sometimes, silence might be the best way when facing the downside in life, especially when words can't do the expressing job anymore, and more arguments will only lead to a worst situation. For now, all I hope for is, let me stay alone in my world, or let the time pass sooner and get me closer to 12th Sept, when I can go back to a world faraway from you again.

1 comment:

pp said...

haizzz...