Monday, April 06, 2009

The Climb

For the weekend with food poisoning, i was almost shattered. All i could remember was the endless stomach cramp that even trying to sleep was such a torture. not to mentionthe frequent visits to the loo. speaking of which, i'm in serious deep shit now. overview essay was meant to start during the weekend, thanks to the calzoni we ate on saturday night, that's it. there gone all my essay plan. and now i'm left with 3 and a half day more before the deadline. and 3 days more before the mock osce with my tutor on wednesday. my stomach is not up for it yet. sitting up in chair is such a pain in arse. i think i've better off to see gp soon. hopefully a mc will save me from the deadline. but i'm not hoping for that, the coming long easter weekend suppose to fit in other plans like some serious revision for the ending O&G. well, i'm that screwed. all the backlogs of work. just because of one stupid food poisoning. aghh! GUTTERED!

Miley Cyrus has all I want to say in her new mv. at time like this, I just got to keep going and keep pushing on, reminding myself that i got to be strong.


No comments: